Do you remember this book? It's about a boy, Alexander, who wakes up with gum in his hair. From then on his day just gets worse and worse. The moral is that everyone has a bad day now and then - even in Australia!
And even in New Zealand. Well, actually not the whole day just the bit after work - which should be the good bit.
- On the bus on my way home, I had my ipod but no headphones (bad)
- As the bus pulls in to my stop, it starts to rain (not so good)
- I get home to find the rubbish bin, even though today was rubbish collection day, didn't get emptied (bad)
- I get to the front door - no key (very, very bad)
- I phone The Husband to find out where the spare key is hidden. He remembers (very good)