Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Getting off to a good start




Have you made any New Year's resolutions? I have a small list this year that focuses on getting more exercise and spending more time doing the things I love. I decided I needed to simplify my life in order to prioritise my time. So I have spent days - really, days - clearing out my workroom. I started with the books, ruthlessly keeping only those I haven't read but want to, those I refer to a lot and just a few with strong sentimental value. And then, once I got into it, there was no holding me back. I assessed everything and threw out so much including failed attempts at sewing and knitting. Huge relief. Now that I have an organised space I can see many possibilities for the coming year. Can't wait to get started. How about you? Any exciting plans for 2012?

No comments: