Sunday, November 4, 2012

cacti





Some photos from the Auckland cactus and succulent show held over the weekend. It was well worth going to. Lots of amazing and unusual plants.

Also you might like the amazing and inspiring artwork of textile designer, Lourdes Sanchez - my latest 'discovery' thanks to Uppercase.

Have a great week.

Reading Spitalfields life by the Gentle Author + Watching (even though I think I might be over it) Downton Abbey, season 3 + Working out how to use my new camera

2 comments:

Fiona @ Brave New Vintage said...

Hey Barbara, you have a lovely blog. I'll be back when I got more time to read and the computer has more oomph to bring up your images. Thanks for popping over my way and leaving such a lovely comment. Blessings, Fi

McKinney Asbestos Removal said...

Very nicce blog you have here