Monday, April 15, 2013

grey skies




I've made myself a new lunch bag. I take a homemade lunch to work most days and my old bag - actually a bento bag I bought from Muji many years ago - was starting to fall apart. My design is loosely based on the bento bag except, instead of carry handles, I've made a drawstring. I used some fabric I had in the cupboard including a fat quarter of bright yellow and pink floral that was a bit of a surprise to find. And I lined it with brown gingham. There's a good tutorial for a similar bag here on Purl Bee.

Autumn is here. It's a little cooler and we've had some rain. It was misty yesterday morning and out on the harbour there was a flock of black swans. You can just make them out in the photo.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I so love your bag how gorgeus is that for a lunch bag.