Monday, March 1, 2010

Chooks, facial hair and trolls

My goal of (at least) a weekly post has been a bit beyond me. But, hey, its summer and who can resist a weekend of sunshine and swimming and vineyards on Waiheke? This is the view from the place we stayed at overlooking Huruhi Bay - just wonderful.

And now the owners have chickens who provide yum free-range eggs for breakfast!


Even if I haven't been creative - others have. Look at these adorable beardy brooches by handmade romance.


But I have done a little shopping and bought this odd troll family. Why? I have no idea. But I couldn't resist. I love the one with the purple hair. I've decided he's the rebellious teenage son! I have a strong desire to dress them up in cute little outfits. But, first, (today!) I must finish a dress I've been sewing for myself. And go to spin class.

No comments: